Blueberry Lemon Iced Tea
Yield: 8-10 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 package fresh blueberries
- ½ cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cups water
- 3 family size tea bags
- sugar to taste (recommended ½ cup)
- Bring blueberries and lemon juice to a boil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring occasionally for 5-10 minutes. Remove from heat and pour through a fine strainer into a bowl, pressing on solids in strainer to get all of the juice.
- Discard solids and rinse saucepan.
- Bring 4 cups water to a boil in the same saucepan, add tea bags, remove from heat, and let stand 5 minutes. Remove and discard tea bags after 5 minutes. Add sugar and blueberry juice mixture to tea.
- Pour tea into a pitcher, cover and chill. Serve over ice.