Brown Beech Mushroom and Zucchini Salad
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 4 oz. Brown Beech mushrooms with stems
- 1 small Zucchini
- 1 Tomato
- 1 boiled egg
- 2 Tbsp. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbsp. oil
- 1 Tbsp. vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp. salt and pepper
- Break up mushroom clusters into smaller clusters or individual mushrooms with fingers.
- Cut a zucchini into thin round slices about 1/2 inch thick.
- Place ingredients into steamer & steam for 5-10 minutes until zucchini is tender.
- Cut tomato into 1/2-inch cubes and chop boiled egg.
- Make dressing with mixture of mayonnaise, oil, vinegar, soy sauce, salt and pepper.
- Add tomatoes, boiled eggs and dressing to top of dish.