Brown Sugar Roasted Acorn Squash
Yield: 2 Servings
Prep Time: 5 Minutes
Cooking Time: 1 Hour
- 1 Medium Acorn Squash, Halved and Seeded
- 1 Tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tablespoons brown sugar
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Place squash cut side down on a cookie sheet or rimmed baking pan. Bake until the squash begins to soften, 30 to 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and turn squash cut side up on baking sheet. Sprinkle squash with butter pieces, then with sugar, and finally with salt and pepper to taste.
- Return to oven and bake for another 30 minutes, or until soft and golden.