Celeriac Potato Cakes
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 12 mins
- 3 cups grated potatoes (peeled, steamed, grated and chilled)
- 3 cups grated raw celeriac
- 1/2 cup finely diced onions
- salt to taste
- freshly-ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter or ghee
- In a large bowl, mix together potato, celeriac and onions. Season well.
- In a hot non-stick pan, liberally coat with clarified butter and cover with mix. Cake needs to get brown on this side. Drizzle a little of butter on the raw side then flip the cake over and place in a 375 degree oven to cook through.
- Cook about 12 minutes until hot in the middle. Slice pie shaped wedges for serving.