Coriander and Lime Roasted Carrots
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 40 minutes
- 1-2 bunches Carrots, washed and peeled
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 lime, cut into wedges
- ¾ teaspoon coriander seeds, cracked
- salt and pepper
- cilantro leaves
- Toss carrots, 2 tablespoons olive oil, the juice of 2 lime wedges, coriander, and salt and pepper to taste on a large sheet of foil. Combine well.
- Seal foil into a tight package and place on a baking sheet. Roast at 425 degrees until tender, about 30 minutes.
- Transfer carrots to a platter and top with lime juice and cilantro leaves. Garnish with more lime wedges and salt and pepper to taste.