Crab with Avocado
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 0 mins
- 6 oz of crab meat
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon of lemon juice
- Pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Pinch of paprika
- Spring onions, for garnishing
- Mix together the lemon juice, crushed garlic, paprika, salt and pepper.
- Peel the avocado and remove the stone.
- Mash the avocado flesh together with the mixture.
- Gradually mix in the crab meat.
- Chop the spring onions and add as a garnish.
- Serve as desired.