Creamy Stuffed Yukon Gold Potatoes
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 20 mins
- 4 large Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 cups broccoli florets, rough chopped
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- ½ small red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tsp thyme
- ¼ cup vegetable broth
- 2 tablespoons parsley, minced
- ½ cup fat free plain yogurt
- 4 tablespoons Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 4 tablespoons light sour cream
1. Prick potatoes with a fork and microwave on high for 10 minutes until tender. Allow to cool enough to handle then, cut in halve and scoop out the middle into a medium bowl.
2. While potatoes are cooking, heat oil over medium heat and sauté onion, broccoli, mushrooms, garlic and thyme for 10 minutes until tender.
3. Mash potato pulp with yogurt and parsley with salt and pepper to your taste.
4. Stuff potato halves with potato pulp. Top with broccoli mixture. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
5. Broil until cheese bubbles.
6. Top with sour cream.