Crispy Rosemary Chicken and Roasted Red Potatoes
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 1 hr
- 8 pieces of chicken (breasts and/or thighs work best)
- 6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, or as needed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place chicken and potatoes into a large bowl. Pour olive oil over them, and stir to coat. Scatter the chicken and potato pieces in a large baking dish, or cookie sheet with sides. Sprinkle with rosemary, oregano, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven, uncovered. Baste during the last 15 minutes for extra crispness.