Easy Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 9 Hours
- 4 pounds grass fed beef chuck roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 packet dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 pound peeled carrots, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- Take the chuck roast and season with salt and pepper to taste. Brown on all sides in a large skillet over high heat.
- Place in the slow cooker and add the soup mix, water, carrots, onion, potatoes and celery.
- Cover and cook on low setting for 8 to 10 hours.