Yield: 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 15 mins
- 3 large tomatoes, diced
- ½ large onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2/3 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine tomatoes, onion, garlic, cilantro and lime juice.
- Add jalapenos and salt and pepper to taste.
- Alternatively, place all ingredients into a blender or food processor and pulse until smooth.
- Chill at least 2 hours and enjoy! Great with your favorite chips or as a topping for grilled meat, fish or vegetables.