Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 ears corn
- salt and pepper
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat cooking. Lightly oil grill grate
- Peel back corn husks and remove silks.
- Place a pat of butter, salt and pepper on each ear of corn and close husks.
- Wrap each ear of corn tightly in aluminum foil.
- Place on prepared grill, and cook for 15-30 minutes until desired tenderness.
- For extra grilled flavor, once corn is tender, remove foil and peel back husks. Place directly on grill grate and grill for a few minutes until nicely charred.
- Enjoy as-is or remove from cobs to use in your favorite recipe.