Grilled Feta and Banana Pepper Burgers
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup seeded, chopped banana peppers
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Red Leaf Lettuce Leaves
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat.
- In a bowl, mix the turkey, peppers, and feta cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Form the mixture into 4 patties.
- Cook patties about 8 minutes per side on the prepared grill, to an internal temperature of 180 degrees F.