Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound pattypan squash (zucchini is also a nice addition)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon each salt and pepper
- 1 cup small tomatoes, or diced tomatoes
- 2 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- chopped fresh herbs: mint, basil, parsley
- Preheat grill to high heat.
- Cut squash in ½ inch thick slices. Toss sliced squash in a large bowl with oil, salt and pepper. Lay squash on preheated grill and cook until tender but not too soft, about 3 minutes per side.
- Put squash back into bowl and add remaining ingredients.
- Toss gently and serve warm or at room temperature.