Grilled Peaches and Cream
Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 4 peaches, halved and pitted
- 4 tablespoons honey, divided
- 3/4 cup cream cheese, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup walnuts, chopped, divided
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Combine cream cheese, 2 tablespoons honey and 1/3 cup walnuts in a large bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Preheat a grill or grill pan over medium high heat. Lightly brush peaches with oil and grill for 5 minutes on each side or until nice grill mark appear. Transfer peaches to a platter.
- Top each peach half with a dollop of the cream cheese mixture and reserved honey and walnuts.
- Serve immediately.