Grilled Salmon with Avocado Dip
Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 2 avocados - peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 3 tablespoons Greek-style yogurt
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds salmon steaks
- 2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper
- salt to taste
- Preheat an outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- In a medium bowl, mash together avocados, garlic, yogurt, and lemon juice. Season with salt and pepper.
- Rub salmon with dill, lemon pepper, and salt. Place on the prepared grill, and cook 15 minutes, turning once, until easily flaked with a fork. Serve with the avocado mixture.