Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
Total time: 10 minutes
- 2-3 Avocadoes
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup diced red onion
- 3 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- ¼ cup chopped tomatoes
- 1 clove chopped garlic (optional)
- ¼ teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mash together avocadoes, lime juice, salt and cayenne pepper to desired chunkiness (puree in food processor for a smoother dip).
- Stir in onion, tomatoes and cilantro.
- Refrigerate at least one hour, well covered for best flavor.
- Enjoy with chips, salad or your favorite grilled meats.