Korean Radish Salad
Yield: 8 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Cook time: 0 mins
- 3 medium black Spanish radishes
- 2 teaspoons Salt
- 2 teaspoons Red pepper (or less to taste)
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons rice Vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Minced scallion
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- Peel radish and cut into match stick pieces about 2 inches long. Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 10 minutes. Rinse to remove excess salt and drain well. Wrap radish in several thicknesses of cheesecloth and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
- In bowl, combine radish with red pepper, sugar, vinegar, scallion and garlic, mixing well. Serve at once or refrigerate to blend flavors. Serves 8 as side dish.