Like Loaded Baked Potatoes
Prep Time: 15 min
Total Time: 35 min
- 2 1/2 cups cooked cauliflower
- 1 cup sour cream (low fat works here, too)
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese (full-fat works best)
- 3 onions, finely chopped
- 3 -6 slices cooked crumpled bacon (or turkey bacon)
- salt and pepper
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Chop cooked cauliflower into very small pieces.
- Mix sour cream, 1/2 of the onions, 1/2 of the cheese, 1/2 of the bacon, and salt and pepper to taste in medium bowl.
- Stir in the cauliflower.
- Place in medium baking dish and sprinkle remaining cheese and bacon on top.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle the remaining onions on top just before serving.