Napa Cabbage and Carrot Slaw
Yield: 8 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
- 3 carrots shredded
- 1 small head Napa cabbage shredded
- 1 bunch green spring onions thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-tablespoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco
- 1/3-cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds (optional)
1. In a large bowl combine carrot, cabbage, onion and cilantro.
2. Combine remaining ingredients except sesame seeds until blended.
3. Toss with cabbage mixture then sprinkle with sesame seeds.