- 1 cup crushed crackers (Ritz or your favorite)
- ¼ cup butter softened
- 2 cups sliced onions
- 1 tblsp butter
- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- ¾ tsp salt
- dash of pepper
- ¼ cup grated cheese (parmesan, cheddar or your favorite)
- Mix crushed crackers and softened butter and press into the bottom & sides of a pie pan to form a pie crust.
- Saute onions in 1 tablespoon butter until tender but still a bit crisp.
- Beat eggs, then add milk, salt & pepper.
- Layer the onions and egg mixture on the pie crust. Sprinkle cheese on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 min.