Oven Baked Onion Rings
Yield: 4-6 servings
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 2 large onions
- ¾ cup flour
- 2-3 egg whites
- ¾ cup breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1/12 teaspoons garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 400°. Spray a baking sheet with nonstick spray. Slice the onions across, and break apart into rings.
- Place flour in one bowl, egg whites in another, and breadcrumbs and seasonings in a third.
- Dip each onion ring into the flour, then egg, then breadcrumbs, coating well.
- Place on the baking sheet and repeat with remaining onions.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until crisp.