Radish and Celery Salad with Lemon
Yield: 2 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
- 10 medium or 12 small red radishes scrubbed
- 3 large rib celery, ends trimmed
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 TBSP fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt, more to taste
- 3 tsp olive oil
- freshly ground black pepper
- Trim carrot and stem end of radishes. Halve them lengthwise and then slice them 1/8 inch thick; you should have about 1 1/2 cups.
- Slice celery crosswise 1/8 inch thick. Combine sliced radishes, sliced celery and parsley in medium bowl.
- Add lemon juice, salt and olive oil; toss well. Add several generous grinds of black pepper, taste and adjust seasonings. Serve.