Yield: 6 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 35 mins
- 1 cup of evaporated skim milk, well chilled.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla essence.
- ½ teaspoon of cinnamon.
- 1 tablespoon of gelatin.
- ¼ cup of boiling water.
- 2 tablespoons of orange juice, freshly squeezed.
- 1 cup of raspberries, fresh or frozen.
- 1 tablespoon of apple juice concentrate
1. Beat the milk, vanilla and cinnamon until thick, creamy and doubled in size.
2. Dissolve the gelatin in boiling water, add the orange juice and fold in the milk mixture.
3. Add the raspberries and apple juice concentrate.
4. Pour the mixture into a mould or dessert goblets and refrigerate until firm.