Yield: 4 Servings
Prep Time: 10 Minutes
Cooking Time: 20 Minutes
- 1 head cauliflower, core removed and cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- Seasonings of your choice: 2 cloves chopped garlic, 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar, or 2 teaspoons curry powder
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil or parchment.
- Place cauliflower into a bowl and add oil, salt and pepper, toss to coat well. Add the seasoning of your choice, either garlic, balsamic vinegar or curry powder, and toss to coat evenly.
- Spread cauliflower onto prepared pan and roast, stirring occasionally, until evenly browned and tender, about 20 minutes.