Roasted Pumpkin Wedges
- 1 pie pumpkin, seeded and cut into wedges
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 6 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon each fresh oregano and sage
- salt and pepper – ½ teaspoon each
- Preheat oven to 425° Combine the pumpkin, onions and garlic in a roasting pan. Combine all remaining ingredients in a small bowl and pour the mixture over the pumpkin. Toss well to coat.
- Roast, turning and stirring twice during cooking, until browned and tender, about 1 hour total.
- Serve hot.