Yield: 14 servings
Prep time: 20 mins
Ready In: 2 hours
- 1 bunch Lacinato kale (dinosaur kale), shredded
- 1/2 head green cabbage, shredded
- 1/2 head red cabbage, shredded
- 2 carrots, shredded
- 1 small red onion, minced
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- Stir together the kale, green cabbage, red cabbage, carrots, and onion in a very large bowl; set aside.
- Whisk together the olive oil, vinegar, lime juice, maple syrup, salt, and pepper. Pour the dressing over the vegetables, and stir thoroughly, making sure to coat the vegetables very well. Chill in the refrigerator for two hours before serving.