Slow Cooked Yellow Squash
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 15 mins
Total time: 50 mins
- 2 tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 2 pounds yellow squash, thinly sliced
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a large pot, heat the oil over medium-low. Add onion, squash and 2 tablespoons water. Season with salt and pepper to taste and toss well to coat the vegetables evenly with the oil and water.
- Cover and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft, 30 to 35 minutes.
- Enjoy alongside your favorite main dish!