Spinach Stuffed Chicken
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 Mins.
Cook time: 1 Hr.
- 4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 10 ounces chopped fresh spinach
- 4 slices bacon
- In a medium bowl, mix sour cream, spinach, feta cheese, and garlic until well blended. Set aside.
- Carefully butterfly chicken breasts, making sure not to cut all the way through. Spoon spinach mixture into chicken breasts. Wrap each with a piece of bacon, and secure with a toothpick. Place in shallow baking dish. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 1 hour, or until chicken is no longer pink.