Stir Fried Snow Peas and Mushrooms
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 4 ounces fresh Mushrooms
- ½ pound Snow Peas
- 3-4 green onions
- 1 tablespoon Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 2 tablespoons Teriyaki Sauce or Soy Sauce
- In a medium sauté pan over medium heat, toast the sesame seeds about 5 minutes, stirring frequently, being careful not to burn the seeds. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Wash and dry snow peas and remove the string from each pea pod. Slice mushrooms. Chop green onions into ½ inch pieces, using both green and white parts. Set vegetables aside.
- Heat oil in the same sauté pan over medium high heat. Add snow peas, mushrooms and green onions and cook 3-4 minutes until tender.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and toss with teriyaki or soy sauce and top with sesame seeds.