Sugar Snap Peas with Toasted Almonds
Prep Time: 1 mins
Total Time: 25 mins
- ½ cup whole almonds
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 pound sugar snap peas, strings removed
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Spread almonds on a small cookie sheet and toast in oven for 10 minutes or until golden and fragrant. Be careful not to burn them!
- Set almonds aside to cool slightly and chop.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Add peas, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir to combine and quickly sauté until heated through, no more than 5 minutes. Sprinkle with almonds and toss to coat.
- Transfer to a large bowl and serve!