Sunburst Squash with Basil and Butter
- 1 pound sunburst squash, sliced about 1./4 inch thick
- ½ stick butter, melted
- 1 bunch (handful) fresh basil, chopped
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°. Prepare your squash slices and chop basil.
- Layer the sliced squash into a 2 quart baking dish and drizzle with melted butter. Scatter basil on top, along with salt and pepper to taste.
- Continue to layer squash, butter, basil, salt and pepper until everything is used up.
- Cover the dish with foil and bake for 30 minutes, or until squash is tender.