Sweet Pickled Onion and Watermelon Radish Salad
Yield: 6-8 servings
Prep Time: 10 minute
Total Time: overnight to chill
- 1-2 large watermelon radishes
- 1 small onion
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- Slice radish and onion thinly and place into a large mixing bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients and toss well to combine.
- Cover bowl tightly and chill overnight in refrigerator.
- Serve cold or at room temperature