Sweet Potato and Butternut Squash Mashers
Yield: 8 servings
Prep time: 10 mins
Ready In: 20 mins
- 3 sweet potato, peeled and cubed
- 1 butternut squash- peeled, seeded and cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 cup sugar free maple flavored syrup
- Place the sweet potatoes and butternut squash into a large pot and cover with water. Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain and allow to steam dry for a minute or two.
- Mash the sweet potatoes and butternut squash, then add cinnamon, nutmeg, and syrup. Mix until smooth.