Swordfish steaks with Arugula and Basil Sauce
Yield: 4 servings
Prep time: 20 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
- 4 (6 ounce) swordfish steaks
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 7 fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 bunch arugula, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Wash and pat dry the swordfish steaks; season each with salt and pepper; completely coat each steak with olive oil.
- Heat a grill pan over medium heat; cook the steaks in the grill pan for 15 minutes, turning twice.
- While the steaks cook, stir together the garlic, parsley, basil, arugula, and lemon juice in a bowl until evenly coated; spoon over the cooked steaks to serve.