- 8 cups watermelon
- 1 ½ cups ginger ale
- 1/3 cup water
- 1 (6 oz) can concentrated limeade
- Use 3 fresh limes, juiced, plus ¾ cup water and ¾ cup sugar in place of the frozen limeade if you prefer
- Cut watermelon into 1 inch cubes. Place watermelon cubes in a single layer in a large zip top bag and freeze for 8 hours.
- Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before preparing coolers.
- Place half of watermelon, ginger ale, water and limeade in blender, process until smooth and transfer to a pitcher. Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Stir to combine, taste for flavor, and add more ginger ale or water if desired.
- Serve immediately.